We are Indigo Consulting – the future of Identity Access Management. We are the next-generation solution to systems bogged down by heavy, inefficient integration processes.
We exist to help clients operate without stress or difficulty, but where we truly thrive is in unlocking the learning potential of every team member who helps us succeed. We are unified in our belief that work is meant to be fun. From happy-hour drinks to golf tournaments, to personalized Slack channels, to poker nights and online gaming, our excellence in serving customers is rivaled only by the quality of our caring, collaborative work culture. We believe in a flexible organizational structure that allows everyone’s voice to be heard.
We believe in providing our clients with nothing short of perfection. And, most importantly, we believe that every employee is special and brings something unique to the table that is worth celebrating every day. We want to empower our team members so that even if they move on, they’ll understand what they’re capable of. We are proud to have forged this tight-knit team, and we are inviting you along for the ride.
When you love what you do, you don’t count the minutes to the end of a client’s call. We are energized by challenges knowing that our team of superheroes can overcome any obstacle because we have each other’s backs. That’s not family – it’s friendship.
What you’ll get by joining our team:
- You will always feel supported.
- You get a platform for all your bold ideas.
- You can fast-track your personal development.
Perks and Benefits:
- Exposure to diverse projects for massive Canadian companies (banking, health, and education).
- Training and professional development plans.
- Lunch & learns.
- Work-life balance and flexible scheduling.
- Virtual happy hours.
- Year-round team-building activities.
- A friendly atmosphere with a tight-knit team.
- Extremely strong C-Suite with technical backgrounds, great for growing engineers.
- Super accessible leadership that is invested in your success.
- Slack channels for interest and hobby on the team.
- Winter off-sites in a cozy, remote Quebec chalet
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrate understanding of business and technology processes.
- Perform work successfully with little supervisory oversight; candidate must be an independent leader and engage with customer resources effectively.
- Conduct workshops to collect functional and non-functional requirements.
- Architect, Design, Develop IAM solutions according to client business requirements.
- Understand the products and implementations at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Create System Architecture documents describing the current state, intermediary phases as well as the end state of the solution.
- Remain current on IAM market-related trends, tools, and methodologies.
- Provide feedback on internal processes required to help train and mentor other members of the team.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status, and documentation.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines.
- 3+ years of experience as an Architect for IAM projects.
- Technical development and deployment experience of core IAM technologies.
- Architecture and Design experience with at least one of these IAM vendors: ForgeRock, Sailpoint, Oracle Identity Suite, or CA Siteminder.
- Customer-oriented focus.
- A solid understanding of information security in general, CISSP, and security certifications is a big plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology or concepts very quickly.
- Demonstrated outstanding time management, independent work, and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude with the ability to think clearly under pressure and in complex environments.
- Bilingual English/French.
We have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most influential companies in Identity Access Management including ForgeRock – an accredited delivery partner with one of the most intelligent access management platforms on the market. The best part? We can help customers deploy it and start to be more secure online today.
Indigo Consulting values the diversity and inclusion of the people it hires and serves. We believe in fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
Apply today by sending your resume
External Referral Program
We believe that great people, know great people.
If you think you know someone that would make a great addition to the Indigo Consulting Canada team we want to hear from you.