for Today’s Revolutionary Companies
Indigo Makes Cloud Migration Easy
Stop worrying about your IAM solutions and start focusing on your business.
Leverage Indigo Consulting’s decades of experienceworking with IAM platforms.Our team of experts can provide your business with managed support, cloud hosting, access to leading cloud technology and service providers.
Today – the business world moves fast. Your company needs the right cloud solutions in place if you want to keep up. Our industry-leading service level agreements (SLAs) keep you in contact with your personal single point of contact for any operational or support needs.
What Can Indigo Do for You?
- Enable your organization to test, assess, and implement leading IAM technologies, Identity-as-a-service (IDaaS), and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions.
- Evolve your company by streamlining its transition to the cloud
- Develop a concrete security plan for your new cloud integrations
- Ensure that new systems adhere to best practices
- Provide your company with flexible and scalable solutions
- Offer ongoing managed services and support for existing and new solutions
- Reduce your operational costs by creating efficient solutions that are reliable and readily available.
Our IDaaS consists of turnkey IAM platforms that leverage cloud technology to enhance both the operational and technological efficiencies of your business.
All integrations use secure tunneling while connecting to and integrating enterprise assets. Our team can ensure that the service is running with Authentication, Self-Service, and Provisioning enabled.
While IDaaS enables a faster time to market, our PaaS offers a robust environment where you can develop new features and functionalities using fast and simple CI/CD pipelines. Our PaaS is user-friendly and easy for your developers to learn.
You Handle Development –
We’ll Take Care of the Operations
Incident Management Objectives
The purpose of the Incident Management process is to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimize the adverse impact on business operations, ensuring that agreed upon levels of service (SLA) quality are maintained. The document specifies the procedures required, incident categories, roles and how incidents are communicated to the target audience.
- We ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt response, analysis, documentation, ongoing management and reporting of incidents.
- We increase visibility and communication of incidents to Indigo management & support resources.
- We enhance business perception of IT through use of a professional approach in quickly resolving and communicating incidents when they occur.
- We align Incident Management activities and priorities with those of your business
- We maintain user satisfaction with the quality of IT services
Take Your Organization to the Next Level with Managed Services
Discuss How Managed Services can
Benefit Your Business